African Higher Education Insights: RUFORUM Quarterly Newsletter Issue one
AFRICAN HIGHER EDUCATION INSIGHTS – No.1| APRIL – JUNE 2017
- Perspectives: The role of universities in transforming Africa’s agricultural sector.
- Farmers’ Voice: Norah Asio Ebukalin, an illustrious farmer and community mobilizer.
- Entrepreneurship: Charles Ocici – Entrepreneurship is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Regional feature: Gender Equity in Agricultural Research and Development.
- Profiles: RUFORUM Network members creating impact.