Deadline for submission of abstracts: 30th June 2015
Information Africa Organization provides a regional platform for professional communication and understanding of the significance of KM for innovation. It gives a voice to KM on a regional scale and follows the developments in KM, promoting its practical implementation within the Africa.
Papers presenting innovative projects, experience, initiatives or services with a strong collaborative cross-border or regional dimension are preferred. Papers should reflect the 2015 conference theme “Knowledge Management and Innovation: Transforming Africa through Knowledge”.
THEME: Knowledge Management and Innovation: Transforming Africa through Knowledge
Sub theme 1: Knowledge Management and the Economy
- Economic value of data and data management for research
- K-Economy, k-community and k-enterprise
- Public policy for the knowledge economy
- Entrepreneurship and business models of the knowledge based economy
- Education sector in the knowledge economy
- Ethical considerations of the knowledge economy