Call for PhD Short Mobility Scholarship Applications under SHARE
The Intra-ACP academic mobility Scheme supports higher education cooperation between countries in Africa, the Caribbean and the pacific (ACP). The scheme aims to promote sustainable development and poverty alleviation by increasing the availability of trained and qualified high-level professional manpower in the ACP countries. The program builds on the African Union’s Mwalimu Nyerere programe for Africa with funding from the European Commission. Sharing Capacity to Build Capacity for Quality Graduate Training in Agricuture in African Universities (SHARE) in one of the Intra-ACP Mobility Scheme supported projects with the 12 partner universities in Eastern, Cebtral, Southern and Western Africa (see www.asharecap.com for details). Applications are Invited for SHARE mobility Scholarships. SHARE is designed to provide resources and opportunities for students and staff mobility from regions of Africa offering support for Masters, Doctoral studies and as well as staff exchange among the consortium partners.
Who is Eligible?
The scholarship is open to students from institutions mentioned below:
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- University of Cape Coast. Ghana
- University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Lilongwe University of Agriculture and natural Resources (LUANAR), Malawi
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Kenya
- Eduardo Mondlane University, Mozambique
- Makerere University, Uganda
- University of Zambia, Zambia
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This call reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use, which may be made of the information contained therein.